Un Millier de Bouteilles Un Millier de Bouteilles

different...

this was an interesting concept. the art was very unique as well. I liked it!

Suncomes responds:

The "unique" part catched me. That touch me, really. My biggest fear was that viewers think my movie isn't much more than a begginer one, just like the others. Thanks to let me know that it's not lost in the crowd.;)

My Penis Is A Foot My Penis Is A Foot

hehe

dude that was goofy as hell. i like your animation and drawing style tho. and the music is funny too...haha my penis is a foot (do doo do doo do doo doo) penis is a foot. ha good stuff man.

Barbershop Quartet... Barbershop Quartet...

haha

dude i love these vids. keep it up, hope to see many more.

Voice of An Angel Voice of An Angel

mozeltov

i liked the animation style. very smooth and synced up well with the audio. well done.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Fantastic!

I loved this! you have a great comedic mind. The benny hill reference, luigi as the gondolier, and spyro as the coup de gras. i also really enjoy your drawing and animating style, as well as your choice of music. Definitely deserves to be on top. well done guy. (or girl)

Blinklife: Enjoy Flights Blinklife: Enjoy Flights

simply smashing old bean..

lol i absolutely love these guide-style shorts. the classic british accent is spot on, dashing, and all that rot. cheers mate!

celebribabys ep 1 celebribabys ep 1

de-ja vu

haha nice parallel...very funny i thought

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

good shit

hahha....hilarious...this is one of my favorite series..umm series'....serieses... serieses's.. cant wait for more!

gf and fh anim joint :P gf and fh anim joint :P

kinda short

still could use some work but decent job on the animation

ghostflames responds:

actualy i didnt expect to get this kind of review
1.there is no f*cking concept its our first joint and there is not topic
2.Great job on the animation ? LOL, dude the animation sucks if u ask me, i mean, flaminghero's part was probably one of his best animation, but mine (ghostflames) was probably one of my worst, its very bad concidering my animating skills and my other animations

- ghostflames

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Great

that was pretty much awsome.... animation, idea, and style FOUR BOX FLAPS WAY UP MAH FRIENDS

MorrowDays responds: